The Dept.of Anesthesiology in CSH is a well equipped one with all the modern and state of the art facilities and served by experienced anaesthesiologists.
Dr. Anita Vivek Thigale
MBBS, MD (Micro)
Scope of Service:
- Undertake laboratory analysis of routine Haematology, Biochemistry, Clinical pathology, Microbiology and serology
- Aware of Manual and Automated methods in all Laboratory techniques using specialist computer software. Identifying fungal, parasitic, viral and bacterial infections
- Using a variety of biochemical and molecular methods to determine infection causing organisms
- Collaborating and liaising with health care professionals and industrial/clinical colleagues
- Recording, analysing and interpreting data
- Writing research papers, reports and reviews
- Working on recent molecular technologies like PCR
- Carrying out research into specific diseases and clinical trials
- CAP accreditation Standards and CLSI guidelines implementation in the laboratory
Hospital Infection control:
- Preparing Various infection control policies, its implementation and recording compliance
- Implementation of ISO, NABH and JCI standards in regard to Hospital infection control aspects
- Hospital antibiogram, Antibiotic policy, Restricted antibiotic policy and Prophylaxis policy its implementation and Audits
Presentations, Publications and CME:
- Paper presentation at International Patient Safety Conference held at Hyderabad (India) in July 2012.
- Runners up award for the poster presentation at National Quality & Patient Safety Conference held at Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Pune (India) in Feb 2013.
- Published device associated infection rate data with INICC in 2012.
- Participated in CME on ICU infections, Antibiotic stewardship, MRSA.
- Attended CME on hospital infection control in Hyderabad (INDIA) 2014
Languages spokenEnglish, Hindi, Marathi
Specialist Microbiologist, with 22 yrs of experience in the field of Laboratory Medicine.
Provides complete and round-the-clock cardiac care. Elective and emergency care provided by doctors of the highest quality supported by state of the art equipment.
Will update soon
The department of Dentistry provides a proficient, highly skilful delivery of oral and dental care through experienced dental professionals.
The CSH Dermatology center have a team of highly skilled professionals that includes a dermatologists and qualified nurses.
The Diabetes and Endocrinology Center at the Canadian Specialist Hospital provides comprehensive state-of-the-art services for the diagnosis and treatment of all diabetes and hormonal disorders.
The gastroenterology and endoscopy unit at the Canadian Specialist Hospital is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care.
The Department is well supported by a well equipped Radiology Department and Pathology laboratory, which can organize blood transfusions.The Operation Theatre possesses advanced facilities such as a fully equipped set up for advanced laparoscopic surgeries and image intensifiers.
The Department of Internal Medicine has a long-standing tradition of excellence in patient care and education. The department's clinical activities focus on delivering high-quality and comprehensive care for the prevention of diseases, the management of chronic disorders, and the treatment of hospitalized patients.
The Nephrology Department provides comprehensive health care for patients with different types of renal (kidney) diseases.
The Neurology department addresses all neurological problems and is equipped with well equipped neurophysiology lab.
The Neurosurgery department is specialized in Diagnosis and treatment of brain, Spine and nerves.. We provide advanced diagnostic tests including, EEG, VEEG, EMG, Nerve conduction studies, CT scan, 64multislices, and MRI 1.5 tesla.
The Obstetrics and Gynaecology department is specialized in ante natal care of expectant mothers, gynaecological problems, infertility etc.
The Ophthalmology Department offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient services for routine eye check up and eye ailments. Staffed by experienced Ophthalmic Surgeons, the department is equipped with state of the art equipment, which helps in providing excellent eye care to the patients.
The orthopedic unit at CSH provides comprehensive care for musculoskeletal conditions of all ages. Area of expertise extends from total knee and total hip arthroplasty, sports medicine, and knee, shoulder and ankle arthroscopy to endoscopic spine surgery and anterior/posterior spine techniques...
The ENT department at Canadian Specialist Hospital is expanding to accommodate a growing need for easily accessible and comprehensive care in a one-stop setting. Our team consists of highly experienced physicians, audiologists, a speech therapist and practitioner nurses.
The Department of Pediatrics & Neonatology of CSH is dedicated to excellence in patient care. We provide the highest quality health care for your family.
The effects of ageing, weight loss, pregnancy, lactation and change of lifestyle on the skin are familiar to most of us. Over time and life conditions, the skin changes in many ways: it loses thickness, loses elasticity and loses adherence to the underlying tissue.
Radiology department provides a comprehensive array of diagnostic imaging services for uninterrupted patient diagnosis.
Be treated by qualified European hands. The Rehabilitation Department at Canadian Specialist Hospital brought a team of specialists together in order to satisfy all this needs for a successful rehabilitation treatment for the following indications: Neurology, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Oncology and Metabolic Diseases.
Rheumatology is the branch of medicine that deals with the causes, pathology, diagnosis and treatment of a variety of disorders marked by inflammation, degeneration or metabolic derangement...
Our services includes Male Infertility, Benign Prostate Disease, Nephrolithiasis, Urology Surgeries, Pediatric Urology Services & Urodynamic Services.