The Dept.of Anesthesiology in CSH is a well equipped one with all the modern and state of the art facilities and served by experienced anaesthesiologists.
Patient & Family Bill of Responsibilities
We are honored by your choosing to be treated in our hospital. In order to make your experience with us as comfortable as possible we have drawn a list of responsibilities for you and your family.
- Show consideration to others and deal with the staff and the other patients with respect
Respect the hospital rules and regulations in terms of the visiting hours, food instructions, smoking, etc:
- In-patients visiting hours - (1000hrs to 2100hrs) only.
- No escort is allowed to enter in ICU, CCU, NICU, PICU and OT.
- Healthy children below 12 years old are not allowed to visit the patients in the hospital due to infection risk
- Only one adult escort is permitted to enter the Labor & Delivery room (LDR) if needed or on request.
- Bringing food to the hospital from outside is not allowed, however Before consuming home-made food ask your nurse or doctor if there are no contraindications
- Comply with the hospital’s safety regulations, including the ‘no smoking’ policy.
- Avoid using mobile phone and photography
- Be respectful of hospital properties – for any physical damage done in any area of the hospital premises will be your responsibility to pay the cost of repair or replacement of the same.
- Respect the priority given to emergency cases
- Accept responsibility for refusing treatment or not following the treatment plan, even after the risk of not following it has been explained.
- Avoid delay in taking appointment from the appointment office. Attend the appointment on time. If you want to cancel inform the appointment section 24 hours in advance. Appointments maybe rescheduled or postponed at the last minute due to unavoidable circumstances.
- You are responsible for understanding your health problem before giving any consent for treatment
- Respect the privacy of other patients.
- Choose your over night companion according to the rules of the respective ward
- Mentally imbalanced patients must always be accompanied by a family member or a guardian to serve as an escort.
- Avoid bringing valuable belongings in the hospital. The hospital is not held responsible for their loss or damage. In emergency cases only, you can give these valuables to the nurses in the presence of security staff, after you sign on the related documents. You have to keep a copy of it and ask the person who received your valuables to show his/her identity, taking into consideration that the hospital is nevertheless not responsible for any consequences whatsoever.
- Provide complete and accurate information about present complaints, past illnesses, previous hospitalizations and treatment, any drug allergy, etc.
- Follow the instructions regarding your treatment plan given by your treating team, both during your presence in the hospital and after you go back home
- Ensure that you are aware of all the financial dues for Canadian Specialist Hospital and that you are able to honor them promptly (if any). All your financial dues are to be solved by cashier and discharge department
- Show consideration while using the facilities of Canadian Specialist Hospital and denounce any unruly conduct or misuse of hospital’s asset