The Dept.of Anesthesiology in CSH is a well equipped one with all the modern and state of the art facilities and served by experienced anaesthesiologists.
The Coronary Care Unit
Manned by one Senior Registrar backed up by three registrars constantly supervised by a consultant. All the beds have a State-of-the-Art cardiac monitoring system all interconnected to a central monitoring unit capable of multiple functions including storing and retrieving patients’ vital data.
Majority of patients are with acute myocardial infarction, unstable angina and congestive heart failure. Patients with lethal arrhythmias, hypertensive emergencies, pericardial diseases and infective endocarditis comprise a minority of admission to this ward.
- The CCU also caters to post cardiac and coronary catheterization.
- There are facilities for temporary pacing and invasive homodynamic monitoring.
- A stand-by 2D Echo machine is available in the unit for use when required.
- Coronary Care Unit (CCU) deals with the management for critical cardiac conditions including heart attacks.
The facilities include the latest, highly advanced and comprehensive monitoring systems that provide continuous and exhaustive information about the hemodynamic status:
- Continuous cardiac monitoring for patients with cardiac disease.
- Care of patient pre and post angiography.
- Care of patients with different kind of pacemaker.
- Management of patient with different types of arrhythmias by cardiovaersion or anti arrhythmic medications.
- Administration of high alert cardiac medications like thrombolytic, innotropic, or anti arrhythmic medications.
- Care of patient with intra aortic balloon pump.
CSH center is the only hospital in the region that has dual-plane, full body catheterization visualization equipment. This unique state-of-the-art technology allows the doctor to see not only the heart, but veins and arteries that may be blocked in other parts of the body.
The lab houses a state-of-the-art procedure room equipped to perform numerous heart and vessels imaging studies and provide treatments. In addition, we have recovery rooms that are monitored, for post-procedure care, which in effect means cardiologists can identify diagnoses and treat a multitude of heart problems.
Coronary Angiography, Angioplasty and Stenting - Direct imaging of the heart arteries is performed by injecting contrast agents into these arteries to detect blockages. This department specializes in treating these blockages using balloons and placement of stents. These procedures are performed in a state of the art cardiac catheterization laboratory with Philips biplane system. This system provides impeccable image quality with minimal radiation exposure.
We provide the following services:
- Left heart catheterization.
- Right heart catheterization.
- Primary PCI.
- Coronary Angioplasty with Stenting.
- Balloon Valvuloplasty.
- Pacemaker Insertion-Temporary and Permanent.
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) Insertion.
Non-Invasive Diagnostic Laboratory
Manned to carry out the following non-invasive cardiac investigations:
- Ex-ECG (TMT)
- 24-hour Holter Monitoring
- 24-hour BP Monitoring
- External Event Recording
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Dobutamine Stress echocardiography
Our team of specially trained doctors, nurses, and technicians is committed to deliver quality cardiac care to our patients.
We run outpatient clinics six days a week, from 9 am to 5 pm, to see patients in consultation and to facilitate follow-up of post cardiac events.
Our cardiologists have the expertise and experience to handle any kind of cardiac emergency and to treat the cardiac diseases on par with international standards.
You will not only receive treatment but also be guided and educated on how to take care of your heart and improve your lifestyle for better and lasting effect of the treatment.
The Department takes care of congenital and acquired cardiac problems and has a non-invasive laboratory with facilities for Colour- Doppler, Echocardiography, Stress Test, Holter Monitoring and Ambulatory BP monitoring.
The department of Cardiology provides complete and round-the-clock cardiac care. This includes both elective and emergency care provided by doctors of the highest quality supported by state of the art equipment. Apart from consultation for all kinds of Cardiac ailments and preventive cardiac measures, the unit provides comprehensive non-invasive as well as invasive services. Manned by doctors with extensive and international experience, and excellent procedural skills this department provides the following services.
- Outpatient consultation and executive health checks
- Stress Testing – Exercise ECG stress testing to look for as well as rule-out blockages of heart arteries.
- Tilt table testing – For diagnosing fainting disorders.
- Admission and inpatient management for all acute as well as chronic cardiac conditions.
- Echocardiography for visualization of the heart to diagnose various conditions, including: Stress Echocardiography for detecting a possibility of blockages in heart arteries and Trans-esophageal Echocardiography where the heart is visualized through an ultrasound probe inserted internally.
Patient care is provided based on the following criteria:
- Complexity of patient’s condition and required nursing care.
- Dynamics of patient’s status, including the frequency with which the need for specific nursing care activities changes.
- Type of technology employed in providing nursing care.
- Degree of supervision required by each nursing staff member based on her/his previously assessed level of competence.
- Availability of supervision appropriate to the assessed and current competence of nursing staff member.
- Relevant infection control and safety issues.
- Cultural considerations.
Provides complete and round-the-clock cardiac care. Elective and emergency care provided by doctors of the highest quality supported by state of the art equipment.
Will update soon
The department of Dentistry provides a proficient, highly skilful delivery of oral and dental care through experienced dental professionals.
The CSH Dermatology center have a team of highly skilled professionals that includes a dermatologists and qualified nurses.
The Diabetes and Endocrinology Center at the Canadian Specialist Hospital provides comprehensive state-of-the-art services for the diagnosis and treatment of all diabetes and hormonal disorders.
The gastroenterology and endoscopy unit at the Canadian Specialist Hospital is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of care.
The Department is well supported by a well equipped Radiology Department and Pathology laboratory, which can organize blood transfusions.The Operation Theatre possesses advanced facilities such as a fully equipped set up for advanced laparoscopic surgeries and image intensifiers.
The Department of Internal Medicine has a long-standing tradition of excellence in patient care and education. The department's clinical activities focus on delivering high-quality and comprehensive care for the prevention of diseases, the management of chronic disorders, and the treatment of hospitalized patients.
The Nephrology Department provides comprehensive health care for patients with different types of renal (kidney) diseases.
The Neurology department addresses all neurological problems and is equipped with well equipped neurophysiology lab.
The Neurosurgery department is specialized in Diagnosis and treatment of brain, Spine and nerves.. We provide advanced diagnostic tests including, EEG, VEEG, EMG, Nerve conduction studies, CT scan, 64multislices, and MRI 1.5 tesla.
The Obstetrics and Gynaecology department is specialized in ante natal care of expectant mothers, gynaecological problems, infertility etc.
The Ophthalmology Department offers a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient services for routine eye check up and eye ailments. Staffed by experienced Ophthalmic Surgeons, the department is equipped with state of the art equipment, which helps in providing excellent eye care to the patients.
The orthopedic unit at CSH provides comprehensive care for musculoskeletal conditions of all ages. Area of expertise extends from total knee and total hip arthroplasty, sports medicine, and knee, shoulder and ankle arthroscopy to endoscopic spine surgery and anterior/posterior spine techniques...
The ENT department at Canadian Specialist Hospital is expanding to accommodate a growing need for easily accessible and comprehensive care in a one-stop setting. Our team consists of highly experienced physicians, audiologists, a speech therapist and practitioner nurses.
The Department of Pediatrics & Neonatology of CSH is dedicated to excellence in patient care. We provide the highest quality health care for your family.
The effects of ageing, weight loss, pregnancy, lactation and change of lifestyle on the skin are familiar to most of us. Over time and life conditions, the skin changes in many ways: it loses thickness, loses elasticity and loses adherence to the underlying tissue.
Radiology department provides a comprehensive array of diagnostic imaging services for uninterrupted patient diagnosis.
Be treated by qualified European hands. The Rehabilitation Department at Canadian Specialist Hospital brought a team of specialists together in order to satisfy all this needs for a successful rehabilitation treatment for the following indications: Neurology, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Oncology and Metabolic Diseases.
Rheumatology is the branch of medicine that deals with the causes, pathology, diagnosis and treatment of a variety of disorders marked by inflammation, degeneration or metabolic derangement...
Our services includes Male Infertility, Benign Prostate Disease, Nephrolithiasis, Urology Surgeries, Pediatric Urology Services & Urodynamic Services.