Audiological Evaluation for adults and children is performed in Audiology department in Canadian Specialist Hospital.
Types of Audiological evaluation used in Canadian Specialist Hospital:
1. Pure tone Audiometry
2. Speech Audiometry
3. Impedance Audiometry with special Test
4. Free Field Audiometry
5. VRA Test (Visual Reinforcement Audiometry)
6. OAEs (Oto-Acoustic Emissions) These tests provide a unique way to examine the function of the cochlea.
7. ABR test (Audiotory Brain Stem Response)
8. ASSR (Audiotory Steady State Response)
The Latest Technology for detection hearing threshold in children
9. Neonatal Screening
10. Ear mould Impression (Soft & hard moulds)
11. Hearing Aid Check, cleaning, programming. (All types of Hearing Aids)